Goa, the land stuffed with stunning beaches with soft golden sand is an ideal destination for honeymoon where married couples choose as their favorite location in Goa to celebrate their new beginning of their life throughout the year. The charming blue beaches, palm and coconut trees along with the Goan beach shacks on golden sand makes it a romantic place for honeymoon in Goa. Here is a small travel guide of the best places to visit and also popular things to do in Goa that you can add in your Goa tour package.
Best Places To Visit In Goa Honeymoon
Honeymooning couples are often looking for the best place that will make their honeymoon in Goa memorable. Well, this stunning attraction for honeymooners should be bundled with romance, beauty, & thrill as well impart in each and every corner of this tiniest state. There are several beaches, markets, casinos, churches, forts, and waterfalls also that gives the party capital a holistic charm. So check out the best places to visit on your honeymoon in Goa, before you finalise your journey for your honeymoon in Goa.
Best Honeymoon Places One Can Visit In North Goa
You will find a majority of tourist attractions like popular beaches, forts, markets, churches, and much more in North Goa. Not just for the day thrills, you will find numerous nightclubs which includes Titos & Mambos and other popular beaches that organizes the rave parties that the honeymooners can opt to.
- Romantic beaches: Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Dona Paula, and Mandrem are among the most loved as well as romantic beaches located in North Goa.
- Sightseeing: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Fort Aguada, Church of Mae De Deus, and Bodgeshwar Temple are the popular tourist attractions located in North Goa that can be visited on your honeymoon Goa trip.
- Markets: Surprise your better half with lovely gifts as you take Goa honeymoon tour. The markets of Anjuna, Mapusa, & Bicholim are the popular shopping spots in Goa that should be explored.
Best Honeymoon Places In South Goa
Goa is not just about the Baga, Fort Aguada, and Tito’s. The party capital also has an other side, somewhere down in the south. While North Goa is the maine part of Goa tourism, South Goa is where honeymooning couples can hope to find peace and serene for a romantic vacation in this tiny state of India.
Having revealed about the beaches in Goa already, let us have a look at the best of the popular places to visit in South Goa newly wed couples can hop to:
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: Dudhsagar, which literally means the ‘Sea of Milk’, marks at the southern end of the state of Goa. It is attractively bundled among the Western Ghats in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park as well. The splendid beauty of the falls must not be missed on your honeymoon trip of Goa.
- Vasco da Gama: This place in Goa is popularly known for the Monkey Beach, Mormugao Fort, Japanese Garden, St Andrew’s Church, and so on.
Romantic Things To Do In Goa
There’s a damn lot more things to do in Goa than just stunning beaches with spectacular sunsets, crazy party scenes, and ancient-old churches. There is a countless romantic things to do that Goa offers for honeymooning couples. With its large number of beaches and islands, it offers bountiful of water activities. It includes adventurous, delightful, and even romantic activities.
- Scuba diving: Grande Islands, St. George Island, Devbagh Island, Pigeon Island, and Netrani Islands are some of the best places in Goa to visit the colorful coral reefs and witness the multi-colored fish here with your better half.
- Snorkeling: Honeymooning couples can also visit to Suzy’s Wreck, Bat Island & Navy Island which are located near Bogmalo, and Grande Island for experiencing snorkeling.
- Kayaking: Kayaking is one of the perfect activities in Goa for those who wish to paddle through the silent and calm mangroves, backwaters, or tiny bays. Opt to Palolem Beach, Dona Paula, or Hollant Beach for the best kayaking experience in Goa.
Parasailing: It is one of the popular as well as most preferred watersports in Goa for the honeymooning couples. Dona Paula, Majorda, Anjuna, Bogmalo, Calangute, Colva, Candolim, and Vagator are all provide facilities for this adventure watersports.